- If you purchase a Plan, you acknowledge and agree that your Subscription will automatically renew and the Company will charge you on a recurring basis until you cancel your Subscription and such cancellation is effective, which may not be until the next Billing Cycle.
- If your Subscription is set for auto-renewal at the end of each Billing Cycle, the Subscription may be cancelled by changing your Account settings. Upon deactivating the auto-renewal option, once the paid Subscription ends, you will be presented with options to either upgrade or downgrade to a Plan. Alternatively for requesting a cancellation, you may contact Company customer care or address an email to [email protected]. Upon Company receiving an email or an intimation with a request for cancellation of subscription to any Plan, Company shall duly deactivate the auto-renewal feature.
- Following any cancellation request, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current Billing Cycle.
- IF THE SUBSCRIPTION AVAILED BY THE USER IS A PAID PLAN/SUBSCRIPTION, THE USER SHALL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY REFUND UPON CANCELLATION OR NON-USE.
- Even if you choose not to use your Subscription, you will continue to have access to the Service through the end of your current Billing Cycle. The non-use of the Services post availing a Subscription does not entail you to a refund for the whole or part of the un-used Subscription,
- Any request for change, downgrade or cancellation in any Subscription/Plan prior to the expiry of your current Plan will not entail you with a refund for the whole or part of the existing Subscription,
- Please note that if you delete your Account, you will lose access to paid time and Services left in your Subscription. During the deletion process, you are asked to explicitly agree to forfeit the remaining time and Services in your current paid subscription and acknowledge that you won’t be refunded for the un-used Service.
- Product Related: User shall have the right to return the Product within thirty (30) days from the delivery of the Product. However, the expenses (including logistic expenses) relating to returning the Product from User’s location to Company’s premises needs to be incurred by User. In the event the User returns the Product the refund for the Product will be credited within thirty (30) days. The refund of the Product Fee will be subject to the receipt of the Product in a physically undamaged condition from the User, except in cases where the User had received the Product in such condition.
- Modification: We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. We may modify these terms or add any additional terms that apply to the Product or Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Product and Services. You should review the terms regularly. Your continued use of the Product and Services post an amendment shall be construed as a deemed acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
These terms are to be read in line with the Terms of Service available at https://yogifi.co.in/terms-of-service/ . All defined terms have the same meaning as stated in the Terms of Service.